The task: satisfy all specific demands on a 1/8 brushless system. This is what the LRP development team had in mind, when they designed the Dynamic 8 Brushless motor. 1/8 electric racers enjoy its great performance, robust and universal construction as well as its easy handling and installation. In addition, it features high torque and optimum efficiency at the same time.
The Dynamic 8 Brushless has been developed completely from scratch. An important aspect of its design is the innovative multi-slot winding, resulting in extremely high torque. Due to the higher efficiency over the whole rpm range, highest speed and long runtimes are possible. In other words: less power is lost to heat and more power reaches the drive shaft. Can it be even better?
- Heavy-duty XTEC B8 housing: Machined from solid 7075-T6 aluminium. Fully dismountable
- High torque design: Special design with 4 pole magnet and 12 slots for highest torque
- CoolTemp motor design: Highly efficient design and optimised cooling for low running temperatures
- Precision balanced rotor: Smoothness for best reliability and maximum RPM
- Oversized ball bearings: For highest performance and durability
- Universal fit: Fits all 1/8 Brushless cars - Multi-mounting system for M3 or M4 screws
- LRP-Sensored Technology: LRP‘s World‘s winning sensor system for best power, throttle-, brake-feel and efficiency
|Magnet material||Sintered 4 pole|
|Voltage input||7.4 - 14.8V|
|Speedo suggestion||iX8 BL Speed Control (#80880)|
|RPM (at 14.8V)||38480|
|Power (at 14.8V)||2710W|
|Application - Expert||BX|